Not a good start for Blogtoberfest... I forgot to blog already (and got a complaint from one of my most valued readers! ;-) )
Ok, so here it is - I am blogging. Additionally, I am setting up another blog, but that one will be specifically for my students. When I have a minute, I will get that one started and link it to my school website.
The house needs to be picked up, the child needs a wipe, and the kittens are running around like screaming mimi's. Life is surely exciting around here!
I am also sick, again, for the gazillionth time this school year - another cold sore (I get them in my nose though - LOVELY), so this is a short and well, frankly pointless blog entry. Don't forget to VOTE! I am putting up two polls - one is MUCH more important than the other!
1 comment:
fabulous! you started writing!
p.s. you know how I couldn't come back to your house with you on sunday because of that uncomfortable issue?? it is the very worst EVER. I had to see the doctor yesterday and couldn't go to work yesterday or today. Ugh.
Post a Comment