This is the place where I dump my thoughts, ideas, experiences and stories to share with those who would like to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Sad news
It has been a while since I have had sad news to tell. I received an email today from Fredi, my Aunt Barbara's sister in law. Her husband David (my aunt's brother) has fought with a brain tumor for the past two years. Though the cancer is no longer even present in his body according to the doctors, the treatment has rendered David unresponsive, and as of Thursday evening, he was removed from life support devises. He is now in Hospice, and it seems as though it is only a matter of time. I just want to tell my readers, well, ask (strongly) that they please say at least one prayer for David, Fredi, Amy, Stephen, and of course my Aunt Barb and Uncle Chris. They are all facing something that we all hope to never face in our lifetimes. I will pray that they all have strength and courage, and perhaps for a miracle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment