This is the place where I dump my thoughts, ideas, experiences and stories to share with those who would like to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Brother to the kittens
Hi there - I just wanted to share this with you all - this little guy is the brother to our two little 'baby kittens' (as Lanie calls them). He is super cute, and I thought I would share! Enjoy (PS, he still needs a home)
aw! soo cute. i would snatch him up in a minute except that I know that james would be miserable. let's face it, male-catherine has higher priority, even if he is just about as cute a kitten as i have ever seen.
1 comment:
aw! soo cute. i would snatch him up in a minute except that I know that james would be miserable. let's face it, male-catherine has higher priority, even if he is just about as cute a kitten as i have ever seen.
*tear*
Post a Comment