Catherine, Stacy and Trina at Stony Brook State Park - might I add, those are some mighty fine heineys....
I must add, being at this park the past two days reminded me of a dear friend who passed away a few months ago. The last (and I believe only) time I went to this park was with my mom, sister, and my mom's boyfriend at the time, Jimmy Burns. I remember that we took the mats out of the car to use as waterslide mats - Stonybrook has a lot of natural waterslides. Anyhow, after attending the calling hours the other night for David, I had to think a bit about those I love, and those who are no longer with us. If you read this post, take a minute to pick up the phone and call someone you have not talked to in a while. Life is too short to miss the opportunity to say hello to those you care about.
No comments:
Post a Comment