Handicap sign, next to the church sign as well as the dianetics sign... coincidence? I don't think so...
While driving through the 'burbs of Sacramento, I simply had to stop and take these photos. I have not seen anything like it in NY where I live, so it was worth pulling over for.
By the way, what the hell is dianetics? It sounds like it helps you shed excess water!
There are some really beautiful things to see out here though, so I will share those with you as well.
Yesterday, Stacy and I went to a park to take some photos for her current cuddle buddy. She wanted to have something nice to give him for his birthday that was personal and cost effective, so she bravely asked me to take some boudoir photos. To be honest, after taking these photos, I think I may actually start a portfolio of this style, since I think I may have a little natural talent in this area actually! So, ladies, (and men too!), you know where to find me when ya wanna get brave!
Today we are going to see the Nina today:
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=45570&provider=top
I will send photos later.
Hasta whenever!
2 comments:
i love the pictures. you can practice on me (as always) dahling, but I'm not sure i'd want you to post them.
ronan and i saw the nina replica a couple years ago when it was docked in charlotte for a bit. i remember being very surprised by the size.
Dianetics is a set of ideas and practices regarding the relationship between the spirit, mind and body that were developed by L. Ron Hubbard
Post a Comment