This is the place where I dump my thoughts, ideas, experiences and stories to share with those who would like to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Friday, August 8, 2008
Please Pray for Ellie
Ellie is in the kitty hospital, and her little kidneys are not doing well. I am sick over the fact that I am not there with her, I am on the west coast, and I can't seem to be able to get home until my scheduled flight out on Monday. I will never use US Air or Expedia again for this reason. They have been horrible and rude, and cold about the entire thing. That does not matter right now. Please, if you do nothing else this weekend, please pray for Ellie, pray that she eats, pray that she rehydrates, and pray that she pulls through this, even if only until I get home to be with her, and say goodbye. I am so scared that she won't be able to make it until I can get home. God, if you are out there, please be with my bean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My thoughts will be with Ellie !! Hang in there girl. Mommy is coming home !!
Bean, I am thinking of you. your mama loves you.
Post a Comment