Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Hello, Northern California

Cat & Stacy by the Golden Gate Bridge



Alcatraz

Hi there everyone...

I am now on the west coast leg of my summer world tour... ok, so it is not really a tour, but it sounded really cool... anyhow, I arrived this afternoon in San Francisco, and am staying in Carmichael, California with one of my closest friends in the world, Stacy. Carmichael is a suburb of Sacramento. Anyhow, I have some photos from our day in San Fran, and I wanted to share them with you, my loyal readers. I was really amazed at how similar San Fran is to Niagara Falls... all set up for the tourists... though, Niagara Falls doesn't have the cute (and stinky) sea lions...

Also, when I flew into Boston this morning on the way here, I looked out on the tarmack, and sure enough, there sat the Philadelphia Eagles airplane... not sure what was going on there... but I took a photo on the phone, so I will add that on here later...

Anyhow, Stacy is trying to burn the house down, so I will simply post a few photos and add more details later.

Ciao, lovelies!

No comments: