I can't write much because I can't even think straight now. We finally got the signal from Ellie that it was time, and we honored her request to be put to sleep. She died shortly before 8 this evening. I will write so much more when I can. I just hurt more than I can even express now.
7 comments:
Baby I am so sorry!!!! I can't even tell you right now how sorry I am for you, and sad for Ellie and you all...
Please call me if you need anything...
I love you
I'm so sorry to hear about Ellie. Let me know what I can do to help you guys if you need it.
I am so sorry to read this. I can safely say Ellie will never be forgotten.
I am happy you manage to spend Ellie's last time on earth together with her.
Keep in mind she won't be along, but together with some good friends.... Among others Lisa, Chloe, Obie and of course Miauw Miauw !!!
Be strong
Love Robin and Ingrid
i love you. I am thinking of you and ellie right now.
also, i just told ronan and he teared up and then left the room. :(
Oh no! Cate...I'm so sorry. Deepest sympathies, Lenore
I was just thinking of you guys and I checked your blog, I am so sorry to hear that Ellie has gone. She is sharing space with Meow Meow!! :) I am sending hugs to you all, let me know if there is anything I can do.
Love
Shawna
Post a Comment