Saturday, May 12, 2007

I graduated! (well, pretty much anyhow...)






Whoopeee!

It was so nice to have Aubrey, Lanie and Shirley there today. It was pretty cold here, which made for a very chilly commencement, but alas, the sun was shining, and there were a lot of people excitied about graduating, myself included!

I came home from graduation (after a spectacular lunch at H&M), and when the mail came, I had a nice letter from the college saying that I completed my program and all that good stuff... and a letter from the one district that I REALLY want to work in. Now, don't get TOO excited, but they have me on the sub list, and it was a welcome letter for being a district sub! Silly for most people to be excted about that, but for me, it reminds me that if all else fails and I don't get a job, then I can certainly sub to gain experience while getting paid, which isn't the worst thing in the world! So, I am very excited about that.

I also got a beautiful Mother's Day card from Phil & Linda (THANK YOU!). That was really thoughtful, and made me smile!

5 comments:

Moosie775 said...

YEAH! Congratulations to you babe! I am so happy and you should be excited. Hey that letter is a foot in the door, it could lead to a permanent position once they know you and if you let them know you are interested. Keep the faith!!! HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY

Picky Eater said...

UPDATE!

So I got a call already to sub - TWICE today!!!

Good things are in my future.. I can feel it!!

Moosie775 said...

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!! See, that's awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

We just got back from Phoenix and I had a chance to read some of this material. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

We just got back from Phoenix and I had a chance to catch up on your blog. I hope your grandfather is doing better and you had a wonderful Mother's Day.