
Lucky me - tomorrow I am the ungrateful recipient of a root canal - at 32 years of age, this will be my 2nd time I have had one. This time, it is in my front left tooth which is going under the drill... I hate root canals. I will be pretty drugged up I think for this fun excursion - he gave me a prescription for a sedative for tonight, and for (of course) tomorrow morning, and I'll be taking advantage of that oh-so- wah-wah-wah nitrous that the dentist is giving me.
When I was 11, in fact, I think it was my 11th birthday, I was in an accident involving a 4 wheeler, a dog chain, and my face... luckily I didn't end up with worse damage than I did! Anyhow, apparently 21 years later, because of that accident, I now need a root canal - super duper sucko, folks...
1 comment:
My mouth hurts like hell
Post a Comment