Tuesday, May 8, 2007

...and she does some art, too...





Took printmaking last summer... going to try my hand at lithography this summer to see if I am any better at this printing thing. I love being in a studio course where I get to play. Now that I am all done with the academic side of things, I can relax and enjoy the art for the fun of it! I will put up a few more pieces as well... that flag painting is just not very good, and I don't want people to think I am a total artistic flop! ;-)

By the way, thanks for reading this stuff... I love the comments I am getting, both on the blog through your own posts, and some of the phone calls I have gotten... I am glad that people seem to be enjoying what I am putting up here...

No comments: