
Thank goodness... This was my research
class, the end of the Masters program... all the hard work you do
combined in a great big paper... and a few other small projects...
Anyhow,
I am rather proud of myself, and am tooting my own horn a bit. The
professor is a tough grader,and I know that this is one of those
courses that people tend to get B's in... For those of you who were
around me this semester, you also know what "fun" I had with the
research (and the partner I had)... needless to say, nothing about this
"A" was easy...
So I am proud
And I am posting my proudness...
If
anyone wants to read 40 pages of super exciting research (actually, it
is rather interesting), let me know... I'll send you a copy. ;-)
1 comment:
HEY LADY!! Great job that's totally awesome. I bet you are glad it is over with. Congrats to you!
Love
The Moose
Post a Comment