Kittens... should be coming home to live with us in a week or two. I know that Lanie and I are outwardly excited, and Aubrey has said that he is also secretly excited to have kittens again too. They certainly do bring a little something fun into the home. We will visit them again tomorrow and I should have more photos then that I can share.
Also, we went camping over the past few weeks. First at Darien Lake, then at Letchworth, then at the Rochester Canoe Club after the clam bake. We love camping. In fact, if I can find a pop-up on craigslist (will look there in a moment), it might be something that we should invest in... we would use it!
Below are some photos from our camping trips. Much love to you all!
Aubrey and Lanie at Darien Lake
1 comment:
Wish I would have known you were looking for a pop up. Now is the time to buy. We bought ours through the swap sheet a few years ago and love it! Let us know if you ever want to go camping together...we love it too!
Lenore
Post a Comment