
Little Girl kitten (look at that fat little tummy!!!)

Lanie and the little boy kitten

Lanie and the little girl kitten

Me and the little girl
Aubrey and the twins (girl up top, boy on the bottom)
Boy kitten on Aubrey's shoulder

Boy kitten eating Aubrey's coller

Aubrey and the little guy

Lanie and the little girl
Just thought I would share these with all of you. We went to visit the 'kids' today. Soooo cute!
7 comments:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how cute.
I want one !!! I want one !!!!
Keep them both. I would name them Hilary and Barack. Kidding. Hilary is a good name, Barack... um...
Bingo and Bongo.
Osceola & Owen
Pierre & Marie (Curie!)- think of it-- you could call him PEE-air!
I am NOT wearing that shirt tucked in ever again!!
OOOOOOHHHH MY! What a little fluffpuff of cuteness!! wow I wish I could have the boy :(
How about the name "Genesis" ???
Genesis (Greek: "birth", "origin")
So cute!
So, when are you taking them home?
Post a Comment