Well, I survived the first few days of school, thanks to some wine at night and some great advise from my (former, but forever) mentor! I am a little worried that the job will get boring fast, but at the same time, I think that I have the ability to spice it up a bit too. The kids are great. I actually LOVE my third graders this year, and I can't wait to meet my blended groups - that will be new to me.
Still missing the Bean - I keep seeing here all over the place at home, which is hard. Inga was sleeping in the spot where Ellie used to be, and when I realized that it was Inga, I just cried. I love Inga, don't get me wrong, but still... difficult.
Unix is also sick - has a UTI, so we will be back to the vets tomorrow. They are so nice there - the even called today to apologize for calling me Wendy the other day - I didn't notice... maybe the kittens will be there - they are always nice to see, and they make me feel better to just hold them ;-)
Well peeps, it is the weekend, so I am going to go and enjoy spending time with my family. Call me if you need me!
No comments:
Post a Comment