Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sometimes I am hard to keep in touch with

...and I am sorry about that. The past few weeks have been hell, and that is that. If you are pissed that I have not (emailed, called, written, whatevered) contacted you, well, you don't know me then... otherwise, you would understand.

Today, we picked up Ellie's ashes from the new vet, who I love. Everyone hugs you there. They ALL understand. When I got there, they handed me a kitten to make me feel better (amazing how that works). I actually asked for the little girl kitten that they have there, since she reminds me of Ellie. Her name is Esmeralda, Esie for short, and just holding her made me feel a little better. I have to think that she looks like Ellie must have as a kitten - of course, I never knew Ellie as a baby - so I don't know for sure. It is hard. I just want to take her home and love her. The babies at the vet are orphans who need homes, and these kittens are really orphans - have been hand fed since they were born!

Well, I cried the whole way home, and still can't believe my Bean is gone. I miss her. I love her, and I won't be the same without her. Unix is being so good, trying to be my buddy. He is working hard to let me know that he is here for me, which I am so glad for.

So, if you you are mad I have not been in touch, be patient, or get over it. Either way, I will touch base with you soon. Life isn't easy at the moment.

No comments: