Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to hang posters, cry with us, read the blog, say a prayer, whatever it is you have done to try to help with Loren.
I want to tell you that today, Loren was brought back to our house for a brief time. A woman picked her up about 30 minutes away from here in Albion and brought her to our house. Loren was wandering about and did not know where she was.
It was likely the most difficult thing I have ever done to tell her that she could not be here anymore. I gave her the small package that her 5 year old daughter sent her for mother's day, a bag of candy bars that she had bought, and $4 for cigarettes. I gave her a very long hug. I told her how sad I am for her, I told her that I love her so much, and that I hope she loves herself enough to help herself. She could barely stand - she said she had not eaten since Tuesday, and her lips were white and chapped. She was very dope sick, and said she wanted help. I pray that this is the rock bottom that she needs to finally let go and accept the help that she really needs.
We were advised by the woman who brought her here that Loren was brought to a hospital in Orleans County (I believe that is the county). I can't get information on her - they won't confirm if she is or is not there. The best I could do is give my name and number and ask them to ask her, if she is in fact there, if she can call me to let me know that she is there. It is so hard not to know.
My little sister, my little chubbs, I know you don't read this, but I love you. My heart hurts so much for you.
1 comment:
I can't even imagine...
Any support that you need, I am here.
Post a Comment