Wednesday, May 7, 2008

***Missing - Have you seen this person?***


Loren is on the right in the above photo

Loren is on the left in the above photo

Loren is on the right in the top row in the above photo

As of yesterday afternoon, my sister Loren Kennedy (DeAgro) has been missing. Loren is addicted to crack and other upper drugs, and has not been seen since yesterday morning, and has not been heard from since yesterday at around 4pm EST. She is 5'8", 160 lbs, brown/brown, and may have a black jacket with her. I have no idea what she was wearing, but I know that she did not go to work today, did not go to her group therapy yesterday, and her cell phone goes right to voicemail when I call it. Loren is bipolar and is often unable to make out the difference between lies and truth. I am honestly not sure if she knows the difference between her own lies and the truth.

I have filed a missing persons report with the police, and will begin posting photos of her around town, though as a 29 year old adult, she has the right to not come home. Loren needs help. Please contact us via the blog comments (or if you know us personally, through our home or cell numbers) if Loren contacts you, or if you see her at all.

Thank you,
Catherine

No comments: