Sunday, May 25, 2008

I just thought I would post thid again, 'cause it is so freakin' cool

Not to be narcissistic or anything, but these are the coolest drawings ever. You should be asking me for a copy that I can sell you, because of course it is so cool. ;-)


Ok, if I were so cool, I would have been a better person and would have gotten off of my ass and sent the litho's of Pop Pop to all of my sisters and cousins that I promised to send them to. I will (here it is now in writing) be sending them after the school year ends. That is a promise. Hold me to it (call me if I owe you one, and you don't get it). I learned through drawing this that Pop and I have (had) the same teeth - I never saw his real teeth as far as I can remember, but the photo that I drew this from had his real teeth in it...neato...

1 comment:

Kate Blasio said...

I remember you doing this..and saw it develop - it IS very amazing