Wednesday, May 21, 2008

By the way, it is OFFICIAL


I will be a full time, tenure track art teacher starting in the fall! I will be teaching grades 1, 2 and 3, which should be a real challenge. It will be a very busy summer for me, planning my syllabus for the year and getting my visuals ready for the year. Absolute craziness, I can assure you!

Nonetheless, I worked damn hard for this, and I know that I earned it. Good for me! :-D

Anyone who wants to celebrate with me, identify yourselves! If you read my blog, you can clearly see that I really NEED a celebration. It is nice to have a reason to!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love you, you boob.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's great news for you. I know you'll love it. It's great you finally get to do what you love!

Anonymous said...

Did we miss the festivities? Would love to celebrate your hard work and OFFICIAL job! Congratulations!!! Lenore, Scott & Delaney