This is the place where I dump my thoughts, ideas, experiences and stories to share with those who would like to know. I hope you enjoy your visit!
Monday, November 24, 2008
Why are horses put together so wrong
When God made horses, I think he was still practicing. I am of course not judging the Lord at all. I just still don't understand how it is that they are so huge, so majestic, and yet so frail. One wrong move, and a horse is gone. Sadly, this is the case with an old friend. My friend, a great horse, and the partner of one of my closest friends has passed away as of this morning from an infection. A stupid infection - how is it that such a thing could become systemic and lethal in such a short amount of time? How is it that these huge, majestic and beautiful creatures become so crippled by such simple things? My sweet Bay, the little farty mouthed boy that you were, you are already so missed. I don't know of a kinder horse that side of the thruway, Mav, and I am so sorry that we won't see you again. My heart goes out to Vicki right now... I am so sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh what a heart break!! That poor beautiful creature, tell your friend I am so sorry. :(
that is sad. :( i'm sorry for vicki too.
Post a Comment