Thursday, November 13, 2008

A cute link to a Dutch store

LinkHema

Click on the word HEMA above and take a look at their newest ad campaign. I used to LOVE this store when I was living in Holland. I thought this was really cute - cute enough to add it to the blog.


Just another mention... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY AT THE BLASIO HOUSEHOLD! WOOWOO! Just a little shout out to my girl Kate... :-D

3 comments:

Kate Blasio said...

You KNOW I stalk your blog! I'm so excited to because I get to see my Cate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I can't wait to drink Campari with you!

Kate Blasio said...

PS. you know that the party is December 6th? Bring your sleeping bag! There will be Rock Band AND the Wii!!

Picky Eater said...

Campari - I hope the puke bucket is all set up - nothing better than the taste of pine tree sap!