Hi folks,
As many (or all) of you know, my sister and I have had a major rift between us - things have been tough since she moved to Rochester, for many reasons, some of which are not her fault. We collectively decided to try to work things out, especially since we are sisters, and she lives only a few miles away (for the first time in I don't even know how long). We were going to go and have coffee and talk things out, but I simply can't handle anything too intense these days, so I thought it better that we go to SeaBreeze for the day and just fart around on some rides, and talk there. What a great idea that was. We had a wonderful day, and at the end of the day, we picked Lanie up from daycare and brought her to the park as well, since she gets in for free. The video here shows the three of us on a tilt a whirl ride (ugh!) and about sums up our feelings on the day. Enjoy!!!
2 comments:
totally, totally jealous! I'm glad you had fun!
So cute! You can tell Lanie I used to operate that ride at Seabreeze. Us operators know how to spin certain cars more than others...it's true! (we start and stop the ride ever so slightly as one car goes over a hump.) If a certain group seemed to want to go round and round, and asked for it, I would help them out a bit.
Post a Comment