Thursday, July 17, 2008

Photos from our vacation (Ontario)

Hello there. Sorry it took me a while to get myself organized again after getting back from vacation. It has been a busy summer so far with quite a bit of travel! We have been to NYC/Brooklyn, Long Island, had one of our closest friends, Robin come for a visit from the Netherlands, made our annual pilgrimage up north to the Soo, and now we are home again. For me, that is temporary since it looks like I am off again next week to go to California to visit Stacy. Wow - so much for a 'break' this summer! I am not complaining whatsoever though.

Click here for our trip photos

Anyhow, I had best be going - much to do, little time to do it in today. I will write more soon!

Tootles, y'all!

1 comment:

Erin said...

ooooo... california! are aub & lanie going? i am jealoooous. especially since i missss you. this is my commmmment of extremely unnnnecccesssary extra lettttterrrss.