Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy new year new you

From our mommy and daughter trip
My 2nd and Lanie's 1st race
The birds of 2013
Bandmate brother and husband celebrating Festivus
One of my best friends
My greatest treasures and accomplishments 
Best Santa in the world. We love you Gary!


So 2013 went out better than expected. Aubrey and I raised more than our minimum amount for our races next week - I was worried that I'd be paying out of pocket for the difference... But thanks to one donor who gave $500!!!!!!! We are covered! God bless. We also received an email from the barn that I wanted so badly to move Quinn to - she she has room for him!! I'm thrilled. She knows he has EPM too - I prayed and prayed this would happen!! I give notice today where he is and I am concerned that she will backlash because that is what she does I've heard. I hope this turns out for the best... Here's to you and yours for the best and happiest 2014 for us all!

The pics sum up some of the highlights from the year (not all, but some!)

"Iron Man" pronounced 'I-run' man per senior sizzler

No comments: