I need to get back to keeping this blog more up to date I think. Not that I have much time to be doing that, but with the changes that the baby will be going through all of the time, it will be nice to at least post some photos every now and again. So, here are a few more recent photos of the boy. He is getting bigger and as of today he is 21" and 7lbs 13oz... so we are going in the right direction! He has not lost his hair, which I am amazed at. I thought he would lose it or that it would change color by now - Lanie's did! He is his own guy though apparently.
Lanie is transitioning into big-sisterhood pretty well. We have had some major blow-outs and fits, much disobedience and frustration, so, pretty much normal I believe! I hope that we are able to stabilize soon though, as it is no fun to be fighting with your firstborn. She is a great kid, and is just frustrated at being asked to be 2nd fiddle for a little...
Anyhow, speaking of the bear, I need to go and get her from school momentarily. Here are a few pics of the boy, as promised, along with some of sister et. al.
TTFN y'll!
No comments:
Post a Comment