Sunday, January 3, 2010

His name is not Sylar


I can't tell you how many people think the baby's name is Sylar... though that is an 'interesting' name, it isn't the one we gave him. Sylar, for those of you who do not watch Heroes on NBC, is the very, very nasty villain character. This boy is far from evil....... he is one calm, cool dude.

Aubrey goes back to work this week, and we are going to take Lanie down to part time at daycare. That will be a challenge as she and I didn't cope well with each other this summer when she was home. I imagine that was due to being sick (me) and so, SO fatigued, and am hoping that having her home with me will allow us to do some more family bonding. It has been a rough transition for her going from being the only child to having a sibling who is getting the attention more than she is used to. She sure does love her brother though, and as long as it stays that way, we should be good. I plan on trying to get her into some classes at the rec center here, and also want to see about having her audition for a play that they are doing there, well, actually, it is at one of the area colleges. I think that she would love that, as she really, REALLY enjoys being on stage and in the spotlight. She always has. Plus, if she gets a part, I can only imagine how special that will make her feel!

Anyhow, we are getting a bit of s snow storm, and we have some things that we need to get done before the weather is too bad. I will post more photos soon, and as always, check facebook if you like since that is where I also tend to do updates.

Cheers!

No comments: