Now, you may be wondering what the title of this post means - of course if you read further (and I bet you will), you will find out! Lanie is singing a new song around the house, not sure where she learned it, but she is singing "Shop it like a job, shop it like a job, shop it like a job"
So, there is a song by Snoop Dog - "Drop it Like It's Hot", and the actual lyrics are below - if you know us well, you will likely know that this isn't really our style of music, and therefore she didn't hear this around OUR house - not sure where she is getting her new line of music, but when I meet the DJ, we are gonna have a long talk ;-) !
"Drop It Like It's Hot"
(feat. Pharrell Williams)
[Intro]
Snooooooooooop..
Snooooooooooop..
[Chorus - Snoop Dogg]
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at yea
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a nigga get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on
I think I will delete the rest of the song, because it gets WORSE!!!

4 comments:
You changed around the living room! I realize that it's important to 'pimp the crib' but CHANGE IT BACK!!!! Feels like I've been gone too long!
PS - When the hll are you comin to visit?
the meep is addicted to snoop's fatherhood. he is going through withdrawl in the House of Three TV Channels. I am expecting that once James realizes that there is cable at the gym, he will take extreme interest in becoming buff.
Speak for yourself, lady. I like snoop!
Speak for yourself, lady! I've liked Snoop since Dre's 'The Chronic'!
Post a Comment