Lanie is up to it again. She is naming things. Today, she took one of her newer dolls (one that Chris and Sara gave her) and wanted to take it up to bed with her for her nap. On her way up to bed, I asked her what his name was. At first, she told me his name was Guug (which is the name of another one of her dolls). I told her that Guug was elsewhere, and that she should think of a different name for her doll. So, Lanie said "OK, his name is Todd". By the way, this is a little doll dressed in pink, and pretty obviously put together like a girl doll. So, I asked her where she got the name Todd from, thinking that it must have been from her watching "The Fox and the Hound", where the fox's name is Todd. I was wrong. She said "Um, from God. Todd from God."
Just as a side note, I was really quite sick for much of last week with what must have been an odd sort of stomach bug. After being sick a few times, feeling totally exhausted but not having a fever, Aubrey and I had to wonder if Lanie was going to have a little brother or sister at some point in the nearer-than-we-planned future. We asked Lanie what she would want to name a brother if she had one, and she told us that we should name him Ball. Ball King. Nice name. It has a certain ring to it...
1 comment:
Dude, so enough of the innuendo. Preggers or not?
Post a Comment