Monday, February 25, 2008

Magical Kingdom, Magical Bus!

Well, we did it - we gave in to the corporate conglomerate that is Walt Disney World. We took Lanie there. Now she will forever have little dreams about Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck (or as she calls him - "Old McDonald Duck") and Winnie the Pooh.

We parked at the Boardwalk where Frank, Danielle and the kids are owners, and took the bus to the Magic Kingdom. Lanie and Daddy sang a newly made-up song "Magical Kingdom, Magical Bus"! I think that Lanie was more excited about seeing the monorail than the rest of the rides there - I can remember that feeling, actually!

She had a wonderful time. She met Pooh and Tigger and Darby (whoever THAT is!). She yelled at the pirates, saw a Small World, and braved the Haunted Mansion. If all goes well, I would love to take her back there again this summer! She conked out shortly after the fireworks - she played very hard! Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember getting stuck at the Small World when I went to Disney when I was about 10. There was a thunderstorm, and none of the rides were moving. I hate that song now!
~Sam