I just wanted to share this with everyone. I have not uploaded videos to the blog before, but I could not resist this. Today when Lanie and I were at Wegman's, she was, well, beyond tired. We came from Nana's to go to the Dr., where we found out that she had a very solid ear infection. So, we went to fill her prescription and buy a few things for dinner, wandering the store to pass the time while we waited for her medicine. Just before the pharmacy buzzer went off, Lanie began to doze off in the international foods isle. I just happened to have my cell phone on me, and it takes short videos. Enjoy!
By the way, I just had to make a note of this. Lanie has been sick all week. Earlier in the week, she complained that her head hurt. Specifically, she told us that her head forest hurt - what is a head forest you ask? Well, a forehead, of course!
1 comment:
My little sleeping beauty!!!!
Post a Comment