I got a message tonight from Loren's friend, Andrew, asking me to call her. She is again, as she often is, in the hospital battling another kidney infection. The difference this time is that she is a little closer to me - she is in New Jersey. I know that she says the hospital she is in is terrible, but after the Florida ones she has had to deal with, who knows! Can't be much worse than that, right?
Anyhow, I was just relieved to hear from her. It has been so long, and I miss her terribly. I hope to hear from her again soon, and much more often. Fucked up as she can be, she is still my little sister, and I love her so much. So, Loren, if you happen to be reading this - get off the can and call me!
No comments:
Post a Comment