Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Moving... 10 days and counting...

So, in 10 days from now, we are set to move to the new house. With any luck, all will go well, and the move will be smooth and easy. I am truly looking forward to this being over and done with, as the whole process is terribly stressful, exhausting, time consuming, and of course, terribly, horribly expensive.

So, I know that I have not been blogging lately. Energy has been lacking terribly lately, and as of yesterday, I hurt my back again, so I am really pretty useless. Luckily, much of the house is already packed, so I am pleased to say that I am not as stressed as I would be if I had procrastinated on packing. Though, I have been packing for months it seems. I am so, so ready to get this stuff out of here and into the new house. Fingers crossed for a smooth move (without the Ex lax ;-) )

No comments: