Just waiting for the old man to be snoring...
So, last night Cathie, the barn owner where Quinn lives called... he got kicked by another horse - and is very hurt. He can't walk, but luckily he doesn't have a fracture or a break anywhere, so that is positive. However, he is on stall rest for at least 8 months, which is going to break his spirit terribly. Lanie and I are going out to see him in a little bit. Poor horse...
Our oven has passed away.... yes, it is true. Though we won't be holding a proper funeral for it, we will be on the hunt for another oven... I suppose it was about time to get another one - we were just hoping this one would hold out just a LITTLE longer...
There must be some kind of virus in the house too, because I believe the exhaust fan in the upstairs bathroom is thinking seriously about going on disability soon. It coughs and sputters when you turn it on. Fan-tastic timing!!!
I am not writing this to try to get pity from anyone - I am just venting... seriously though, between Obie, Quinn, the oven and the exhaust (not to mention that we have had family members fall ill recently, as well as a close family friend who is seriously ill at the moment), it is hard to keep up with it all!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Guess it is time to let go and let God! :-)
2 comments:
FAN-tastic. you are too funny. :) i'm sorry to hear about the quinn, though!
My poor Quinness! Give him lotsa treats for me!!!
Post a Comment